Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Don't Judge Others & Grateful To Be In Krivoy Rog

This is an older photo Elder Johnson just downloaded to his google drive.
It was too good not to share.  lol

I had a pretty interesting experience this week. I was having some concerns for an investigator. To be honest, I just didn’t have any hope in him for the longest time. But one day I was sitting and reading about judgement and how we have no right to judge another person. That next day, we got a call from that investigator, he had been fasting and praying and he decided he wanted to be baptized.  It just goes to show that we never really know the end of the story in regards other people. We have no right to guess or assume who will make progress and who will not. It was a great experience and I don't intend on forgetting it anytime soon. 

Our current investigators are doing well. Rosteek is moving forward. We now have him on date and he is really striving to be a better person.  I think that moving his baptismal date sooner would not be a bad idea. Our other investigator is Areena. She seems very nice and we plan on continuing to meet with her. I think she has a lot of potential to be a great member of the Branch. 

This week for finding we plan on inviting Valeree, a local rock climber to come and meet with us and to bring all of his climbing friends so that we can share our stories about our adventures. I think this will be a great way to get contacts.

It's been another great week in Krivoy Rog. I'm so grateful to be here.

Hope all is well.
Love, 

Elder Johnson

video


No comments:

Post a Comment