Monday, April 3, 2017

Well Worth The 12 Hr. Long Train Ride



This week was a bit more special. Elder McCleary and I had the opportunity to go up to Kharkov to see one of our friends, Artyem, get baptized. Artyem was the first person that I really made friends with here in Ukraine, about six months ago. When I left my first area I wasn't sure if I would see him again but when we got the news he was going to be baptized, we were more than happy get permission to take the 12 hour train ride to Kharkov. The venture was long but worth it. 

Artyem & Elder Johnson



It was super fun to see all of the old friends in Kharkov and to see one of my best friends baptized. He definitely had a different kind of joy about him when I saw him. It was a super good trip! 



This blog is a little bit short.  But it’s Creed's Birthday! Tell him Happy Birthday and do something to embarrass him. 

Love You all! Have a wonderful day!

-Elder Cody Johnson









No comments:

Post a Comment