Monday, September 19, 2016

A Short Note...

The missionaries waiting for their visas to the Ukraine.
California is cool; the weather in my area is so nice. It holds a steady 60-70 degrees most of the time here. It sort of reminds me of a more populated Harrison, AR. The people here are great, they are relatively nice, and the ones who are mean are fairly lazy, so they can be talked down easily.

President Felix is talking about being committed.
I love all of you and I promise you'll have a better letter and blog next week. 


-Elder Johnson

Before going to the mission office they went to the 
Father Serra Cross. The views were spectacular!

These missionaries come from:  Arkansas, California, Idaho, Iowa, Ohio, Utah, and Virginia.
Elder Johnson's "I am done taking pictures" face. lol



The day after they arrived they met their trainers


Elders Johnson, Deason, Haslam, Turley
Elder Deason is his trainer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment