Wednesday, July 13, 2016

IT BEGINS!



Well, it's officially the beginning! I’m truly grateful for the opportunity to serve and I hope to represent my family, my country, and my faith well in this grand adventure I’m about to go on. Thank you again to all who have helped me get here. I hope to hear from you soon!
Elder Cody Johnson

Elder Johnson and Great Grandpa Astle

Grandma Janet


We arrived at the Training Center around 10 a.m to have Elder Cody Johnson set apart as a volunteer  of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Afterwards went to "brunch" at Waffle Love and then took photos at the new City Center Provo Temple. 

Waiting for the MTC president to come and
get us to set Elder Johnson apart.

Waffle Love - Provo Utah







When we pulled up to the drop off curb at the Training Center (MTC) we were surprised to see a famaliar face, Elder Joe Stock from the Springfield Missouri South Stake. He was one of the host Elders for the day.  

Elder Joe Stock greeting Elder Cody Johnson

Final goodbyes!  Sierra is at EFY so she had hers on Monday.







No comments:

Post a Comment